From the beginning, science has been driving Fytexia®’s development, with a special focus on polyphenols from fruit and vegetables, and their benefits on the well-known Mediterranean diet.
The company’s expertise in health and nutrition (cardiovascular disease, free radicals, obesity) is highly recognized. Today, Fytexia® continues devoting 10% of the company’s turnover to research and development.
Every day, millions of consumers all over the world enjoy Fytexia®’s top specialities such as Sinetrol®.
When Science encounters Marketing : this is how Fytexia® generates success stories and creates value for its customers.
Two patents registered:
- Sinetrol®: DALLAS Constantin: FYTEXIA®-NB Consulting Group(2007)Patent PCT/FR2007/051559 on citrus fruits extract
- Oxxynea®: DALLAS Constantin: FYTEXIA®-NB Consulting Group (2007)Patent PCT/FR2007/050657 on fruits and vegetables extract
Clinical studies published
- C. Dallas et al (2007)."Lipolyticeffect of polyphenolic effect citrus dry extract of red orange, grapefruit, orange (Sinetrol®) in human body fat weight. Mecanism of action by inhibition of Phosphodiesterase(PDE)" PhytoMedecin.
- T. Sutra et al (2007)."A commercial extract of Fruits and Vegetables, Oxxynea®, acts as a powerful anti atherosclerotic supplement in an animal model by reducing cholesterolemia, Oxidative stress and NADPH oxidase expression ". J. Agric. Food Chem. 2007, 55, 4258-4263.
Clinical studies under publication
- A second human clinical study on Sinetrol® : C. Dallas et al. 2010 “Supplementation with a Citrus Polyphenols Rich Combination induced Reduction in Body Fat and Improved Inflammatory and Oxidative Status in Overweight Individuals”
- Anti-inflammatory effect of MangoSelect® treatment (Garcinia mangostana10% mangostin) / Dott. Fulviomarzatico/ Universita’ degli studi di Pavia / 2005
- Fiit-NS® a combination of citrus based polyphenols and vitamins B to help promote weight loss and vitality / C. Dallas / 2011